If you insured your order with Route at checkout and your order ends up lost, damaged or stolen, Route’s expert support team helps ensure that your order gets replaced or credited as preferred. Claims will be reviewed for approval within 1-2 business days from filing.
Need to file a claim? Check the information below first, then click the link in your Route confirmation email or file claim on the Route app or claims portal.
Missing order marked as delivered
If your order was marked delivered by the carrier but you have not received it, wait five days after the delivery date before filing a claim. If you file a claim before 2 days past the delivery date, Route will deny the claim.
- Claims must be filed 2 days after the delivery date (but no longer than 20 days) to ensure it was not mis-delivered or easily found around the premises
- In certain cases, Route may require an online notarized statement, an in-person notarized statement form or a police report
Stuck in transit
- For domestic (US) shipments, claims must be filed no sooner than 7 days after the last tracking update and within 30 days from the last checkpoint
- For international shipments, claims must be filed no sooner than 20 days after the last tracking update and within 30 days from the last checkpoint
- Upon request, Route may require additional documentation such as proof of identity, a notarized statement, address, etc
- Claims must be filed within 15 days of the delivery date
- Photos of packaging and item(s) are required when filing your claim
- Please note, Route protects orders that have been damaged in transit, if your order has defects or you suspect it was damaged during manufacturing, contact us with your order number and photos of the damage